Thursday, April 7, 2011

She's Got Her Own Subtle Style :P




I like socks :) and big blouses... one-piece dresses, full-footed tights, boots, jackets, etc etc :D

Usually I just wear t-shirt and jeans when I go out though - it's what's comfortable for me, I guess. I know I've got great taste (lol) and I do apply it, but I don't have enough courage to be creative with my outfits yet.

That'd be easier to do in another country!

















Right photo. The socks I wore in this photo have been with me for MANY years. I think I've had it since I was 15 - I'm 22 now :)









I don't usually wear make-up. In fact, in the photo on the left, it was my first time to wear make-up of my own accord :D It was for self-portrait fun... with just lipstick, foundation and blush. My friends in real life will probably throw a party if they ever saw me like this lol.















But all in all, I'm right at home with shirts or blouses with a pair of trusty jeans and a pair of shoes. Replace my black shoes (on the right photo) with sneakers and there you have both my daily regulars :D











Sure, fashion is awesome and eye-catching, but really, I am happy in clothes I can walk the streets with under the heat of the sun, clothes that can get rained on, and clothes that don't encourage men to see more than what's decent.

Have fun you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for following! You are adorable! I love your relaxed style. I too wear (as I put it) "crazy socks" often. I especially like buying a ton of valentine's day socks to wear year round, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!So pretty!Sweeeet post!
    New follower.I loved that also followed!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete