Monday, April 4, 2011

A Noble Heart

Charm is deceptive,
and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman
who fears the LORD
is to be praised.
Proverbs 30:31
 I do want to be sincerely loved - I've accepted this for quite some time now :) I just hope I will be able to discern what is sincere and what is false...

Been struggling with an unhealthy relationship for a little over a year, but right now I have mixed feelings about it. To be honest, I just want to grow up. When I was younger, I always said I would never be with someone who didn't love me and value me, but I sure didn't live up to my ideals.

Things don't always turn out the way you want them to, and at times we stop and find ourselves in the middle of a sad situation because of wrong and foolish decisions. It makes my heart ache, really.

Every heart is precious. I hope we can all learn to preserve it, along with our values and convictions.

Yes, it's painfully hard to stand firm when we fear rejection. But an honest man will love an honest woman. We don't have to try so hard to be like the rest of the world. We are each precious in the way we feel, think, and act.

Take care, everyone - man and woman alike :)

No comments:

Post a Comment