Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Road Trip!

Our band went on a road trip/photoshoot yesterday - well actually, not all of the band, but me, my brother (drummer), and our guitarist. Our bassist had work, I think. :) I took A LOT of pictures, not only portraits but also of nature - which I will post in the near future. But in this entry, I'll be postin' just a few pictures of us :D It was a rainy afternoon, but awesomely enough, it stopped raining when we reached one of the locations.



When we got to the spot we called "Narnia", I simply marveled at the beautiful surroundings! It was breathtaking. We were among cliffs, and on the other side was the sea. In the above photo, my brother had asked me to pose on one of the rocks, and I was like, "but I don't know how to pose" - of course I do, but not when someone else is taking my picture!



I didn't know I looked so worried, I just felt horrendously awkward, like I didn't know what to do with myself. I am SO good at giving instructions to my models, but I can't, for the life of me, pose freely in front of other people... even if it's my brother! Christian (our guitarist) was also taking pictures, which doubled the horror.



So I went ahead and ignored the cameras. I decided to just chitchat until it was all over :D In case I haven't told you yet, I like big shirts (since it covers up awkward proportions of the body lol). I wore shorts over my faded dark grey tights. And you can see my sneakers too :D



Finally time for some real shooting! I got up and with a big smile, wiped off whatever mud or moss there was on my shorts.



This is my brother, smoking, tsk tsk. Behind him is the sea I mentioned :)


And, let me introduce you to my brother's sneakers lol!



Ngyahahahah. I made my brother go over to a pile of coconut husks and ordered him to pretend he was eating lol. I am younger than him, in fact, the youngest of our family - so I am very bossy :D


This is Christian taking a picture of my brother :D He's a skilled photographer, in my opinion. He knows lots and has several equipment I wouldn't mind having lol. He uses Canon while my brother and I use Nikon.
 



This photo was taken by my brother, under my instruction :D Same with the bottom photo.




Behind me, the sea looked sooo lonely, but it looked beautiful as well. It would be a long fall from the ledge I was standing on!





Beautiful :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment