Saturday, June 4, 2011

misses

Gustav and me, taken by papa :)
The day I found Lily

I miss Gustav. I remember when he was super little, he had always been my favorite... I love all the puppies but I dunnu... I liked taking him with me a lot. He was the first of them to get sold and I didn't say goodbye, maybe because I just didn't want to say goodbye :)

As for Lily, she died about a week after I found her... Her mother had gotten squashed on the road by some speeding car, and she was left among some flooded rushes. I miss her... I found a picture of her sitting on our steps, she was so tiny... my heart breaks whenever I think of her. She died because she was too young to be apart from her mother - she wouldn't eat properly, had to be taught to poo and pee. But she was already very weak from being left in the rain... I miss her a lot.

Both Gustav and Lily have been gone for many months now, but when I see their pictures, it makes me miss them :)

Of course, we have many animals around us left, and they're a happy bunch, and it makes me happy too :D

Have a nice day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment